Monday, December 31, 2007

Digg censoring comments

I'll write more about this later but I have just discovered half a dozen of my comments removed from Digg...either by Digg or people reporting them as offensive. More likely the later, but who knows? For example the following comments have been removed:

How Not to Interview John Cusack
Comment in Videos - on 12/29/2007
I love Gen Y. So much potential. So much talent. So dumb.

Creeping Fascism: From Nazi Germany to Post 9/11 America
Comment in News - 10 hr 25 min ago
Lets look at just a few parallels....USA today: illegal surveillance, empire-building (Iraq, Afghanistan), loss of rights, government spreading propaganda and even consolidation of power (Bush's recent statements about Congress are dangerously close to th...

Top Ten Signs Your Country May Be Going Fascist
Comment in Videos - 6 hr 30 min ago
This should be compulsory viewing in every Western classroom. (see comment)

Science vs. Faith flowchart [pic]
Comment in Images - on 12/29/2007
As Jimmy Carr once said (British Comedian) "When I was a kid, I used to have an imaginary friend, who used to go everywhere with me, and I'd could talk to him and he could hear me, and he could grant me wishes and stuff. Then I grew up and stopped going to church. (see comment)



I mean really...how the hell can you censor or report the Jimmy Carr quote?

No comments: