Saturday, February 16, 2008

I must have upset someone....

Saturday 16th Feb, 10.39pm...MD Webhosting has crashed again. My email and sites are down and the whole MD site has gone...cannot even connect to their front page.

Something must be up with my karma...I spent the afternoon trying to install WoW only for it to keep failing on the 4th CD. So everything I had to install up to the 4th before I'd find out it wasn't working...can you imagine how frustrating that is?

But serious MDWebhosting...I might even start a Facebook group for these guys...

2 comments:

Michael said...

I'd join that Facebook group!

My site (www.footloosemoose.com) went down over two weeks ago due to a 'server explosion' that took over 3000 servers down in their US data centre. They have restored the connection but somehow lost/corrupted all of the databases on my account. They tell me they're trying to fix things but it's taking a very long time and all I get from them is "we'll keep you updated". Frustrating as hell... but what can you do?!

Time to look for a new host? Any recommendations?

GrYnGe said...

Yeah looks like MD Web Hosting allowed your straight edge website to be hacked and now its blocked by the google

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.straightedge.com.au has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.