Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Like To Party With Beer

A fairly comprehensive statement that probably needs very little in the way of explanation. Which should make the following video all the more easy to understand.

Except by the end of it you can't help but wonder how the thing got made at all. I mean, if I drank the amount of beer in order to be inspired enough to make this advert, making the advert, would be the last thing on my mind. If you get my drift.

So in the end you have to take your hats off the Norwegians for their talent at getting so obviously blind drunk and still managing to programme the computers enough to generate such genius work. I have only looked through a couple of the videos but I'm sure the next one MUST be about kebabs...

I'm rather disturbed too by the frame that YouTube has decided to use to introduce this clip...

No comments: