Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Flickr Account Breaks 40,000 views

With the core 572 pictures in my Carbon Images Flickr account(www.flickr.com/photos/carbon_images), the views broke the 40,000 level over-night. The best thing with this is, unlike my personal account, the views are pretty spread out across those 572 photos. Admittedly there are a few pictures that skew the results - the top ten account for nearly 15,000 views - but that still leaves all the other picture hitting a respectable 40 views each.

Ironically the top picture was taken at random:


Butts: Top Viewing

Which either shows something about my talent as a photographer, or the numbers of butt-obsessed perverts looking through Flickr.

The hardest thing this morning was trying to work out which one of the photos I considered to be my favourite. There were a fair few of some of the girls on the beach in their bikinis with the waves crashing on the rocks behind them that I rated pretty highly, but my favourite so far would have to probably go to this one taken in Santa Barbara in California. No crop, v little adjustment - just as it was taken.

No comments: