Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I will NOT be blogging about my parking ticket

I mean, I was after all a whole 8 minutes late to get back to my car and he just happened to be walking past seven minutes after the ticket ran out so in terms of legs to stand on, I had none. I could moan about how ridiculously high the parking price is in the CBD now, but I won't. Instead I will silently and with good grace, take the $50 fine on the nose...


Traffic Wardens: 10 Points If You Hit One

Still, I have a lengthy list of things to talk about today, but I've mis-placed the list. So I'm just going to fume about traffic wardens a bit more and then draw your attention to this strange video with a fat Jesus turning ugly girls into hot girls. Warning: those of a religious sensibility should probably NOT watch this...

No comments: