Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Alinta #001


Alinta #001
Originally uploaded by Carbon Images

Another day...another shoot. But this is the first in a series of photos of a Brisbane-based model Alinta Krauth. Ironically this is one of the last photos of the day, and even though I've only been through the whole shoot once, this is immediately sticking out as one of my favourites. The reds, blacks, greys and whites all work so well together with Alinta's unique look.

The other thing I think works well with this photo is the lines and the angles...from Alinta's right arm drawing a parallel with the walls either side of her and the rest of her body sitting at 45 or 90 degree angles to everything else.

On top of all this, for the first time today I had a make-up artist help me out with the shoot - the wonderful Andrea Bartlett - who did a stunning job on some very unique colours and designs. They'll be some close-up shots later on.

Comments welcome, either for the photo, for Alinta, for Andrea...or fuck it...even for me. Haha. More Alinta shots can be found on her portfolio at Model Mayhem here.

No comments: